Saturday, August 22, 2009

Virgin experience with Singha

So the lovely folks from singha beer found me thru my blog and invited me and pierre for a limo party with other media.


it was a fun experience knowing those sweet peeps that night and yeah..with such a warm friendly welcome on e first day...i'm sure i am gonna be mre involve in their future events.

i'll be brutally honest that i havent tried singha beer before..its my virgin experience.

but like all first times.....its amazing.

i actually enjoy singha beer! (alot)
so take a look at the limo and its interior.



the fun & amazing ppl...ed (the most fun guy)missing in the pics though

time to say bid goodbye

and the men..bottoms up of cus.toodles.

14 comments:

fufu said...

wow a limo?? cool... i love singha too... wish they will invite me for the next time ><

Han said...

wow, so lucky to be able to drink in the company of good frens ....next time, must remb to call me along lah ...haha
looks like everybody knows that you are a party animal who drinks..hehe

Kenneth said...

wow.. a limo? LOL
i never saw a limo in my life and actually party inside. hee :D

russ said...

fufu>hey havent hear from u for awhile?how's life?anw yeah..they might just contact u thru here..haha.

han>ha..sure..if i get to see u in person:)i am not exactly a party animal,i am quite a home boy at heart.

kenneth>its quite a fun experience...if u do not have motion sickness.ha

serena said...

That's so cool man!

I've sent you the song again alr... Hope ya received it... =)

Anonymous said...

did u went to cini just now? cos i sorta saw someone that looks like u. hah. but with short hair wearing a grey hoodie.

russ said...

serena>thanks gal..i'll check it.

anonymous>err yeah.i just had my haircut,didnt style my hair and yes i look shag and stone.haha

Anonymous said...

hell no. you look great with shorter hair like seriously. haha. :)

russ said...

Anonymous>thanks..I thought I look really undone.hmm so which part of cine did u see me?and what were u wearing?

Anonymous said...

level 2 actually? somewhere around pasta mania. and u was like looking towards the third floor? hah. and i'm in casual wear.

duncan said...

i never tried sinha too lol .. limo ! wow

russ said...

anonymous>hmmm as much as i would love to find out who u are..i dont think i have any idea.i dont even know ur gender,ha.but thanks for dropping by my blog:)

duncan>u should try it some time..its not too bad dx miu~

Anonymous said...

hah. suspense much?
bytheway, you had a 'star' tattoo right? cos if not, i might actually saw the wrong person :S

russ said...

anonymous>yeah i do have a star tattoo...