Friday, December 25, 2009

merry christmas 09!



Do you remember me?
I sat upon your knee
I wrote to you with childhood fantasies
Well, I'm all
grown-up now
Can you still help somehow?
I'm not a
child, but my heart still can dream

So here's my lifelong wish
My grown-up
Christmas list
Not for myself, but for a world in need

No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time would heal all hearts
Every
man would have a friend
That right would always win
And
love would never end
This is my
grown-up Christmas list

8 comments:

Han said...

haha...what a video clip.
you guys very 'funny'...why must hug pillow to sing hah? aiyah ..can show off your 6 pecs lah ...
tks for the xmas greetings.
wishing both of you merry xmas too... btw, i presume next to ben is pierre or is that duncan? not sure...haha

jeremy said...

Merry Christmas..bet you had yourself a great party =d

Jeremy Whipple said...

This Jeremy joins in the chorus:
Merry Christmas to you and that guy next to you. I think I recognize his face -- and well-muscled shoulders (ha!).

Agree with Mr. H that it'd be even better w'out pillows! Anw, you two are hot! You sure help me stay warm in the Tokyo winter.

Anonymous said...

ah ben,

look forward yr new year song for me 2010 ya :p

ck

Han said...

yes yes ...new year song, pl.
that aside, Happy New Year 2010 to you, Benjamin and may all that you wish for and desire come true for you.

Happy New Year to all readers too...thou i do not know all of you..haha..

russ said...

han>yeah tat's pierre.haha shy...so pillows for now.

hope u had fun on christmas....now new yr in awhile.

jeremy>happy new yr !:)

jeremy>yeah u def cant go wrong on tat shoulders.thanks for ur encouraging feedbacks.

ck>ha i'll think of tat...

cweiz said...

that's lovely!
the singing isnt that bad. good voice

russ said...

cweiz>thanks for e positive comments:) appreciate it..like loads!:)