Friday, February 12, 2010

Show some love!

Its feb 14 in a couple of days!yeah chinese new year*yawn* and valentine's day.


as u can prob guess it,not too keen on the former..more excited abt the latter.

chinese new yr is all about red packets,bah kwa and pineapple tarts,which i'm not complaining ..but i loathe seeing everyone dress like fugly ang paws

(yeah alright i cant judge since i dress like a walking xmas tree sometimes too,ahem)



In case you are getting ready for the upcoming Valentine’s Day 2010, you might want to add the new Medicom Valentine’s Day Bearbrick to the shopping list.

This time it comes in a pale pink colorway with a red heart all-over design.




Still on Vday,a day where u celebrate Love and affection between intimate companions.

I'm a hopeless boyfriend,havent got anything fanciful plan.kill me!

but i'm totally basking in the mood of Love.In case u peeps might wanna know...i'm a very happy man in love :) *geee*



p.s
Happy Valentine's day my special one- YDH baby:P i dunno how u put up with me sometimes,i 've been such a brate!thanks for everything,really.i'm lousy with words but u're wat i never knew i always wanted.its been a magical journey...

i was tempted to blog a long love note..but i decide to drop it for the sake of my readers who dread & puke reading lovey mushy stuff.

afterall...YDH baby needs no love note to know my love :p

Now lemme go put on that crotch exposing heart shape valentine's day underwear that u keep wanting me to wear.
(teehee i lied about the crotch exposing)

GONG XI GONG XI !

5 comments:

Jeremy Whipple said...

"never knew I always wanted" -- I LOVE that line. Plus, I love to feel all the love that's been happening in sunny Singapore since September or so. (I don't actually know when it started, but "September" gives nice alliteration.) Of course I also feel just a weetle envious, but much more than that I feel JOY! So Happy CNY, and Happy Valentine's Day (better not abbreviate that one, ha!), you beautiful boy! I hope you BOTH have a loverly time on 2/14 and a MILLION DAYS to come!!

Anonymous said...

ben!!

has your other half appeared in ur blog b4? drop some hints....

green bean

russ said...

jem>ur comments are always sweet,it brightens up my day reading it.thanks for writing,like really! i hope the love and joy is contagious enough to spread it to tokyo so we'll all be happy this feb and many million days to come.

greenbean>as much as my other half loves to be low profile and hush hush about e whole thing,yes she did appear in my blog b4.haha.

Han said...

YDH should be your darling liao lar...aiyah, why she so shy ?? the b/f so wild and crazy and show-off ...and the g/f so demure and shy ... **opposite attracts??** haha
That aside, wishing you
Happy Valentine's Day
Happy Lunar New Year !! (heng heng and huat huat - this is impt for you - biz man)

russ said...

han>haha i dunno man.happy new year han,have fun this cny!