Monday, March 29, 2010

BUTTER-fly effect

Jem called me up at 11pm on sat and decided that we should head to the clubs for a drink.

so me and the gang was at butter factory at 1230.

Black,red and punk seeems to be the unofficial dress-code somehow.

The get-up

The shoes
Bobby and myself declaring our love for MICKEY
.
i forgot my damn mickey ears that goes with my red mickey top.ha

Ritz 's punk head gear is totally dope.












It was a awesome night with my bitches.
.
nah nobody was wasted.
.
Now that weekends are over..its back to work.
.
I said i'll work hard or spank me :P
oh i also received this from this amazing fan.
.
i thanked her via twitter already but thought i should give her more credit.
.
Its amazing cus it consist of alot of different photos of me over the years at different locations,be it outside mediacorp or at events.
.
its the second time(all different pics again this time) she's giving me this cus i lost the first one that very day itself.my bad.
.
but i honestly do appreciate every lil pressie,be it cards or toys that i've received.
.
thanks for the love.

5 comments:

fufu said...

wow it's always nice to see your party pictures here...so nice!! and wow...kudo to the little fan...

russ said...

fufu>hey its always nice to see ur comments too:)

Han said...

next time, you tweet about it lar ...that you going to BUTTER ...then i can go down to 'catch' you ...hahaha
seems that you had a fun nite.
btw, what are the charges for entry? dun tell me, you need not pay or you are a life member :>
dress code - berms can go in har? surprised :/

russ said...

han>i did tweet about it..i think?hmmm yeah i actually got a vip card so i didnt pay.i did buy my own drinks though:)

Anonymous said...

wow, where did u buy the gloves?
cool! Jv.