Friday, October 3, 2008

3 things that makes ben happy currently

woooo!i'm always happy when a new pair of sneakers adds on to e family.

this true religion dunks is a steal especially since there is only one pair in haji lane:)

its not exactly my size but i lurve it anw.who says size matters:P


i'm feeling nausea with my old iphone especially since the new 3g ones are way cooler.

i'm still a huge fan of apple but i cant imagine myself getting another similar phone again,i'm extremely bored with iphone,thus i traded it for something easy & possibly less cool to most ppl.

i have to admit i really wanted a sidekick,but its not that available in singapore(not fair),however this new toy seems to work just as well,especially since it comes in white:)

i'm so glad mc griddles is not a seasonal item in mcdonalds.

its sex and i would wanna have it everyday if i could.

it shouldnt be just for breakfast thou!tsk.

its best when its delievered by ur love:)


i hate to say this but see !i am easy!

mc griddles can make my day:)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed! Having love one to deliver is definitely a happy thingy. congrats!!! :P

Rex said...

Mc Griddles really nice! I love it when my brother bought it back last time but cant always have that if not.. can join belly dance club eh. XD

the sneaker so colorful... my new adidas not bad too XD haha~ cool phone.. I want to change my phone also.. aisk... *sad*

Anonymous said...

the whole world is using iphone! time to change one seriously.that samsung phone is PRETTY. its not in spore? will it be coming?!?!

you love dunks.i love caps!

-vv

russ said...

anonymous>otherwise...mcdonalds delivery is just a phonecall away.

rex>what phone u planning to change to?

vv>u can get the samsung export sets.otherwise u prob cant get white in colour.yeah eevryone seems to be using a iphone now...

russ said...

iphone is a great phone though,just a lil sick of it.

Rex said...

dont know..any idea? =D iphone and omnia i use it last time.. not really like it. i need keypad! XD

Anonymous said...

why am i not included in your list =p

Popthemusicdrug said...

so.... sex or mcgriddles?? haha

nice phone. love the white really (:

u been using the iphone since it was first launched in the states , its about time for something new !

Anonymous said...

oh my..looks like you could spend quite alot..HAHA..i spent too much on my ipod touch ( its here finally ) and i guess now i cant do anything =( there's not enough funds..

Anonymous said...

my IE hanged while submitting the comment!

anyway,where to get the export sets? the white one is so pretty. iphone is passe. heh

-vv

Anonymous said...

russ> macdonalds delivery - it's the thought that count apart from the yummy!!! :P

russ said...

rex>hmmm..blackberry is gd though.

duncan>haha u are bff,so permanent in my list...those 3 items are temp!

ptmd>i'll choose sex with mc griddles.since i dont have mind havin breakfast on bed.

russ said...

jeremy>yeah i am trying hard to control my spendings too...

vv>haha yeah,u can order e export sets online or get it at lucky plaza?

anonymous>that msg is for me right?hmm yeah its e thought that counts...otherwise the mcdonalds delivery service is only a couple of bucks too:)pretty worth it.

Rex said...

noted. Before I got my current handset I was thinking to buy that buy I am not use to it. =)
but I think I will buy one if I graduate smoothly~! god bless! =)