Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ben's Review- Hammer & Nails

I dunno abt u folks...BUT i personally think men should have clean nails.

I like to see my nails short and clean,i think thats the way guys should be like.

so i was down at Pink Parlour to have my ahem Prince manicure/pedicure(at least thats what they call it)

I was decked out in my fav Puma of cus,with my new iphone skin.

check out my devil horns!


Heres a look at Pink Parlour-marina square branch.

the folks at Pink really allows u to be a prince for the day,serving u chocolates and tea while u are getting ur nails done.

they clean up ur feet and hands,massage them while u also indulge in ur fav dvd movies,in my case...i was watching-'the holiday'i love this movie!

so here's the professional folks at work.

are u ready to take a look at my...ahem huge ugly feet!


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TADAH!!


and my hands...(below)

I DIDN'T PUT ANY NAIL POLISH OF ANY SORT!!!!!no nail polish...hell no!(i bold it in case u guys missed it!)

They did file it alil shiny though.

SEE!my nails look so clean and healthy now.

I like to see them this short and clean!

Screw those ppl that think manicure/pedicure = gals /gays stuff

it's perfectly normal for men these days to have clean healthy nails done.

we're NOT cave men.
ok i am now officially a HAPPY MAN :)
So how much does it cost for the royal treatment?


NAILS

Princess / Prince Manicure - $22 [Click for more details]

Princess / Prince Pedicure - $33 / $48

Princess / Prince Manicure & Pedicure - $55 / $68



ok now for more good news for my lovely readers...

Pink Parlour is offering a 20% discount for all prince/princess manicure and pedicure.

This offer is till June,so hurry down or call and book ur appt,simply quote the magic words- FRIENDS OF CHOCOLATEPISTOL.


3 comments:

serena said...

haha yeah... i like my nails to be short too... easier to manage and wun be afraid that my long nails will be broken... haha...

partly also i cant stand my nails to be long too... =P

Han said...

wow, prince benjamin
you win liao lor ...manicure, pedicure....
i wish i can afford it.

russ said...

serena>i thought gals would like their nails long actually..

i get irritated when i see my nails long.ha

han>its not very exp right?and theres a 20% discount now for all my readers,