Sunday, June 13, 2010

That Pistol Photo shoot!

I was clearing stuff on my computer and saw some photos of a photoshoot i did eons ago that have not seen the light at all.


It was a shoot with Ezann and the stylist was Bernard.

Ezann and myself at the Istana way back.

It was good fun,Bernard gets the best clothes and Ezann - hot stuff.Its always fun to do a photoshoot with ppl u're close and familiar with.

its also like a catch up session with E.

The downer.. i dont have copies of the full shoot.

i do have a couple of raw ones of myself...thought i'll post it up anw.Afterall its been many months now.
My hair looks disgustingly long.

P says I'm never happy with my hair..i guess he is right.

I think its way too short now.

now
Anw i'll blog pics of the bazaar soon,it was God damn fun.

I feel like a lil entrepreneur already.RIGHT!

far from it but i'm having fun with this bazaar biz.

especially when i get to meet my readers :) wheeee!

thanks for everyone that dropped by,love meeting each and single one of u...I'm glad u ppl actually even spend time on this space thats jus packed with my daily ranting and some silly self absorbed pictures.lol.

hugs.

have a smackin awesome brand new week ahead loves!

1 comment:

Han said...

Nice pics ... wish i can get to do photo shoots too.
Nice meeting you on Sat evening, and glad to own some of your 'personal collections'.
Nice but me not sticky enough ... Not creative enough to do stickers for you ....so cun help.
You too have a great week ahead too.