Friday, July 30, 2010

Review : Decleor Aroma Purete

Its a old interview of me(above) BUT till now.. I'v been frequently asked what skincare products i use.

I love to try diffferent products & brands but usually stick to one for a longer period of time when it works for my skin.

I pity my skin sometimes.(i've got yucky skin!!!!!)

its ultra sensitive but i go under the sun like ALLLLL the time.I'm not surprise to know i'm prob the first person to age faster than anyone.

So the choice of skincare makes it even more impt for me.

Whats the point of having that perfect golden tan if ur skin looks dull no?

I'm given Decleor products so i could give a full reviews on my blog.

It targets on giving dull skin a real enery boost.

Decleor Aroma Purete uses essential oils and fruit extracts to infuse skin with vitamins,acting on the 3 sources of radience:luminosity,the skin surface & skin vitality.

woohoo,I've been using Decleor products for weeks now and i'm pretty happy..or vise versa(happy pretty)

I particularly love the smell of Decleor products but for those live by the ‘fragrance-free’ mantra,Decleor has built a world class skin care line that is entirely focused upon naturally derived aromatic oils and extracts.

In fact, Decleor views these aromatic essences as being essential to optimization of skin care benefits for every skin type.Teehee!

Decleor is a brand that can be experienced in all its glory in a high-end spa environment but the product line is great for daily use as well and seems to generally represent a both aspirational and positive view of skin care’s role in daily living.

It feels like i jus step out of a spa or facial everytime i'm done with using Decleor,the smell is heavenly.Oh and with ur face smelling so good.....it'll invite more kisses.lol

Kiss me kiss me!

Get Decleor products from Pink Parlour today :)

http://www.pinkparlour.com.sg/

8 comments:

Aaron said...

Great to see ur post dude! Absolutely love your blog! Could i ask what is your normal skincare routine like, and what other skincare products you like and use frequently?

russ said...

Aaron>thats very encouraging.glad u like it:) Like most guys,i'm extremely lazy with skincare routine,but i force myself to at least cleanse,tone &moisturize nowadays. try NeoStrata,i love their products too.

Anonymous said...

I just tell people that I use water and detol. But i think it's due to hormones and diet:S

However, genes play an important role too ;)

Aaron said...

Will it try! Thanks Benjamin!

russ said...

jeff>yea genes play a impt role.diff strokes for diff folks.

Aaron>cool:)

Anonymous said...

I am very glad that I have found your blog. So many fresh and great ideas! I like very much your posts.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I think your posts are great. Can I please share them with my friends?

russ said...

anonymous>thanks i'm flattered.glad u like this space of mine.

anonymous>of cus,i would love chocolatepistol to go different places..haha.i'm honestly glad u enjoyed the post.thanks