Friday, March 30, 2007

mummy dearest


do u sometimes wake up feeling high spirit,knowing that the day is gonna be as beautiful as urself(right)or ....wake up feeling melancholy,not knowing why u are even feeling that way!

today was the latter

i always believe that a gd breakfast helps when u are in a pensive mood.when u are enjoying a hearty meal,it vacates all ur stress. BUT the problem here is.i dunno wat i m stress about...

to deviate alil...my mum is going europe today for 14 days.yes,which means
1-she wont be spending my bday with me:(

BUT it also means
1-no nagging for two weeks:)
2-create havoc at home(yeah!!!)

hmm..its somewat akin to having total freedom,which is surposed to be a a wonderful thing right?but the truth unfolds......i m not excited at all

i hate to say this.but i think i m such a wimp!

i think i m gonna miss her!in fact..i feel damn sad that she is not gonna be ard for two weeks..i think i miss her nagging la.

i think i m so hard to fathom sometimes

it all makes sense now.i know why i m feeling so grouchy since morning....i know i m gonna miss her...BUT maybe.... a part of me is grouchy also because she didnt bring me for this europe trip.ha

well.my mum specifically ask me to stay at home mre often to keep my dad company.i could tell my dad is feeling mre upset than i am.poor guy....he is feeling so sad!

'u must take gd care of ur dad and ur sis.u are the man in the family!'mum told me time and time again

oooh...i m now officially the man of e family.lol.not that my dad is a wuss,but it feels gd that i m old enough to be in control of things.haha.

all right.i m gonna freakin stop talkin abt my mum.jeremy said is mum overloaded..anymore and i will sound like a wuss!

have fun in europe mum.

4 comments:

duncan said...

full time mummy's boy ! =p

russ said...

yeah thanks.now i really sound like a wuss!damn.haha

Popthemusicdrug said...

AUNTIE LINDA AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Hey i really like the skateboard in your latest post!!

Anonymous said...

man of the family?but u are still a boy kiddo!stay adorable.