Wednesday, March 14, 2007

hairy issues

taken @nooch..e red translucent wall makes a very gd background heh.


head town for a hair cut today...always feel gd catching up with eugene n e rest.oh fyi eugene is like my stylist for e longest time...he actually watched me grow up....trims my hair when i was a young boy,shaved my head when i was enlisting to be a soldier,changed my hair colours etc.i m thinking he will prob be cutting my kids hair in future.


anw...met this other regular customer who was sitting beside me while we were getting our hair done.she is this taitai who visits the hair salon prob like almost 6 times a week.....big hair and tiny short skirt....u guys must be wondering why i m even talking about her.....haha...well...eh...the essence of the story is HERE>>>>>when she saw me today..she said something like'wow boy...u are so grown up already.sexier and sexier!"then she go on saying how sexy i m.*shy*i mean.sexy has never been a word used to descibe me i think?to me sexy is about oozing sex appeal..which i DEFINITELY DONT think i do.a big NO!unless being gd in sex counts......haha.
all right..i admit.i m a sucker.comliments do make my day..and is never enough.


food makes my day too.and is never enough.had dinner at nooch b4 i embark to planet fitness gym at great world city.somehow i dont like it that much..fitness first at paragon feels more at home.miss the nice peeps in fitness first..had a intensive workout today though.


the day almost ended perfectly until i hear some stuff which i didnt like...


on a happy note.my mum bought me yummy cakes for supper.i m convinced that gd food makes me happy.


No comments: