Tuesday, March 20, 2007

oh my GOD

mom posing for the camera at muthu curry.


the imitation of asabu sabo...taste pretty good actually

duncan eys are sooo small! cute
pretending to be duncan.....haha


Wonderful, So Wonderful
Is your unfailing love
Your cross has spoken mercy over me
No eye has seen no ear has heard
No heart can fully know
How glorious, how beautiful you are
Beautiful One I love
Beautiful One I adore
Beautiful One my soul must sing
Powerful so powerful
Your glory fills the skies
Your mighty works displayed for all to see
The beauty of your majesty awakes my heart to sing
How marvelous how wonderful you are
You opened my eyes to your wonders anew
You captured my heart with this love
Because nothing on earth is as beautiful as you


going church always makes me mre jubilant..makes my mood happy...yet i can still find excuses to skip church sometimes.contradictory statement..


maybe cos i m tired...

all right ..i admit.i m lazy la

happy?


anw....something made me really upset and despondent...so was going to church with a heavy heart.i always pray when i run into problems but somehow..i am clueless as to how i should pray abt this.BUT like wat pastor prince always say..our heavenly daddy always watches over us,and i know that he does.somehow after the service...the forlorn look on my face disappeared.i mean the problem is not exactly solved...but i do feel better.


god is so wonderful


went to eat at muthu's curry restaurant with my mum n dad after church.i ATE SOOOOO MUCH.aunty aileen and uncle moris joined us as well...is been awhile i last catch up with em.i secretly think my mum used to be a indian...she loves eating indian food so much and is obsessed with getting fair..


met duncan at the gym aftr dinner....BUT realised that e gym closed at 8!thats so early??!since we cant exercise..we decide to jus give up on ourselves and go on eating more.we found this nice quiet japanese restaurant.i ate this japanese dessert that is very similar to the one at asabu sabo.prob a imitation.since is like 2-3 dollars cheaper.since is cheaper...it must be the fake one!:P


my heart ponders....
does thinking abt the problem for a longer time=better decison?
appparently not..it doesnt work that way for me
so screw it..
i m gonna stop thinking and sleep with a smile on my face.
what a beautiful day god has made
:)

No comments: