Tuesday, August 28, 2007

soccer fever


i know ppl are complaining that i am getting a lil slack with this blog.well,i was bleeding busy with work.heaps of it.


trust me.i will update if i have the fucking time.


i miss this blog and all e uber cool ppl(u guys are cool cus u read this blog)that reads it religiously too.


anw... some of my buddies are a lil paranoid abt the chicken pox thingy...


delson isent feeling too well..jeremy was having a fever... weak poor boy


and daryl is officially confirmed to have chicken pox


gosh i feel damn bad la.its kinda sad if they had to go thru e shit.


all my loves are getting sick.... :(


so..whoever that hasnt got chicken pox .... PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME!



HOWEVER,u can pay me to give u a hug...if u are in need of a two weeks mc:P



i guess most of u had seen the mcdonalds commercial.yes i know i look stoopid in it.


spare me e bad comments pls.


here are some of e pics behind e scene.



oh i think the make up artiste is madly in love with me...cus she gives me extra attention....


she wipes my sweat everytime there's a break

adjust my hair every second

cleans my face

adjustin my hair again....

i am convinced she likes me la....


*smiles*



it was a pretty easy tvc since all we need to do get all excited while watching soccer.


but.....

pls dont tell me u caught me doing this dance thingy.holy shit.








****fyi...


i was actually joking when i said the make up artiste was in love with me....


she was giving me for extra attention because



1- i perspire ALOT


2-my hair looks weird


3- she is my friend



sigh..it means nobody is in love with me then:(






anw....my parents are finally back from bkk today.whoopeee!




i miss em loads la!!!!!!!




finally .......
got someone to buy my breakfast,wash my dirty laundry,pack my room etc....



for a moment..i kn i sound like a really filial son.


but i do miss em loads for real.


oh for those suspecting that i've got lotsa scars from chicken pox since i didnt update anw pics....


u are.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
so
.

.

.

.

.

.

.


absolutely....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

bitchy right !


there are some nasty scars.


but scars make a man.


now this man is in need of rest.


good night sweets!

29 comments:

Serena said...

Why did you say no one loves you? I DO LOVE YOU K? *blush*

I'm finally breaking from school!!! Having long holidays till end of October!!! WOO HOO!!!

Well, I think the chicken pox from you should not be contagious anymore right?! Lol...

I wanna watch Ratatouille!!!

Rex said...

glad to see you updates again mr.chix pox =p...kidding man...dont angry k. recover already?i watched the mc d advertisement last time..only see your face and hair and dont know what you all jumping for. haha~ but now i knew it man. lolx~ tired...i stay in hospital for two days...alamak..i love my bed

Rex said...

oh ya...when you want to have your lunch?

Aloysius said...

Wow wow.. haha..!! u finally updated.. i thought i was more hardworking in updating than you lor.. LOL, and indeed i was..

Anyway, well, usually the closest to you gets sick first wor~ LOl, so going by chicken pox.. you know who's closest...

Anyway, chicken pox is good.. get it over and done with.. otherwise, wait till you are old, you'd suffer =) great to see you back.. haha.. show some more pics ma..

eh, the commercial is quite funny, i almost started laughing when i saw u in it.. =P

Anonymous said...

i cant recognise u at first when i saw the comercial the first time,until my friends told me.hope u have a speedy recovery then can have new fotos soon.

Anonymous said...

so in the commercial it was really you..LOL..finally another post of urs to keep me entertained while i bury my head off in my books..UGH..

A LEVELS IS JUST POSITIVELY KILLING ME..in case u didnt notice,the song on my profile expresses what i want to do..LOL..

chat with me online soon..LOL

Anonymous said...

i'm stilL okay leh....i rushed home immediately afTer meetiNg ya and drank whiskey & vodka till i KnockoUt.....Alcohol sterilises bacteriA! hahahah

russ said...

serena>wah.thats a uber sweet one.thanks for ur love sweets.good to know its holidays time!
i'm not sureif its still contagious though....and yes..i think ratatouille will be awesome!

rex>hey rexy..why are u in hospital??are u ok?dont hook up with e nurses k.haha.anw,i hope u are alright?hospital sounds serious.

i am cool with lunch anytime:)

aloy>yes,been pretty slack with this blog lately.i will write more if the comments exceeed 100.lol.just kiddin.anw i dont think e closest will get chick pox la.cus it depends whether u have it b4 or not dude.

yeah will update more pics real soon....and....stop laughin at the tvc la!

distantpromise>your friends?hmm...ok.anw,yup will update new pics real soon.

jeremy>u cant recognise me heh.ha.anw study hard for ur As man!ur effort will be paid off!ok will talk to u on msn soon.by e way..dont msn so much la.go study..go go!

annoymous>u forgot to leave ur name?u cant be jeremy right?

Popthemusicdrug said...

er thats not me la DX.

hehe love the backstage pics la post more post more

anyway, when are u treating us to dinner with the pay cheque for the ad :P

Rex said...

hey man i'm ok... if you read through my blog i think u will know why i will be in hospital man... hook up? i think the nurse service is fxxk up ben... as the way they care their patient and the way they talk.. jalat sia..

erm...ok...lunch with you at Sept. sms u and let u know the time dude. oh ya, how is your school?

ethel said...

finally updated again. LOls.. sian manns. prelims. exams are driving me crazy. thank god next week is the 1 week sept. hols. but then still gota study for prelims!! zZz..

btw, i thought the commercial quite some time liao? saw that some time ago. LOls.

Anonymous said...

how much u charge for the hug?LOLX i need two weeks of mc!!!!

hc

ethel said...

btw, that time i ask u send me the HSM2 song right. no need liao. hahahha. i have it le. i posted the MV and the bet on it chinese version at my blog. go check it out. =DD.

russ said...

mooks>oh so its not u,cus u kn wat a hardcore drinker u are!anw,dinner anytime man.

rex>i will be quite busy in sept though.oct will be better.anw,its ur frd in hospital right,not u?

ethel>woohoo..holidays!oh well,study hard this holiday alright?anw yeah the commercial quite some time,i am prob the last few person that catch it.

didnt see u online,so didnt get to send u hsm2 song...sorry heh.

hc>errrrrm.....depends heh.

russ said...

ethel>oh saw the videos in ur blog!

russ said...

ethel>oh forgot to tell u....zac efron version of cus.

Rex said...

ok man..make it Oct. ya it's my friends no doubt, but i hope i can instead of her ya... aisk...

ethel said...

oh. its okay.!! hahahhas. anw, its raining now. zZz. and i think im like down with flu again.

Anonymous said...

nice ad! i saw it couple of days ago. anyway wat u buys with now? any shows or.. wat other job u working as?

Anonymous said...

i heard from my friends but i have yet to see the ad.maybe i seldom watch tv.but your chicken pox seems to heal from the pics.

Anonymous said...

i worked once for spore idol's set as wardrobe asst (title only sounds nice), but boy it was tough job, running up the hill to get costumes, shoes & etc. but it was the most amazing experience i had.

haha! well i guess its pretty nice to be 'fussed' around by people on hair, clothes. (;

take care and rest well. i think the after math is also a crucial period.

Anonymous said...

you will be fine =)

meet up soon eh

Anonymous said...

the initial anonymouse was ur Kor who met up with u @ starbuCks :)

Anonymous said...

jiayou in whatever u do~!

duncan said...

heello fren ... im so jealous lo ... so many ppl love u .... * envvy * envy * anyway u look great in ur commercial =) looking forward more ! cheerios !

TRISHA said...

ho! why haven't i get to see the commercial yet? so unfair laaaaaaa! heh!:D

russ said...

rex>make it oct then.take gd care of ur frd!

ethel>hope u are feeling better already....

anoymous>i m curretly working on a local movie.will update pics of it on my blog soon!

alicia>cus i havent update pics of me after chicken pox.haha.

euphe>so u were a wardrobe asist b4?cool.must ahve been a great experience.anw thanks dear,i hope the scars will heal real soon!

marc>yeah see ya around man!

annoymous>oh...haha...i am gonna spread the chicken pox to u!!!

pris>thanks thanks!

duncan>look who's talkin!

trishaaa>u are not a very tv person right?anw its just a very normal tvc,no big deal even if u misss it.there's always pics from my blog:)take care yea

Rex said...

yo man~ i'm back~ haha.. visit ur blog become my habit sia.now busy for new movie? cool man... all the best ya~!?

the girl recover already.. she call me yesterday and ask back her faked eyelashes... gosh... i lost it =-=

Anonymous said...

update lei!