Monday, January 7, 2008

In the mood for love

i still cant believe e fact that my elder sis is engaged.

i simply cant visual her as someone's wife....its just weird.

hmm...time flies.oh man..ppl do get old real fast.haha.


i still rem u as
-e lil gal that bullied me and ordered me ard just cus u are older and taller

-e gal who wailed like a baby when i destroyed ur ugly looking barbie dolls

-despite all my mischief,u never fail to be there for me and give me a hug when i need one.

-getting e toys i want even though u only had a pathetic amt of pocket money

-loving me like no other


u've been a awesome sister and a amazing gift from god..

i'm happy that u found someone u truly love and i am sure this man would be able to take gd care of u.

oh well if he doesnt...u still have ur lil bro here.i will take care of u too:)

the lovebirds-ethan and my dearest sis,fiona

isnt it nice to see two ppl madly in love with each other?

this ROM is more of a excuse for my mum to do more shopping.

she's more excited than my sis...

got new ouffits,shoes,bags etc...

despite e fact that its supposed to be a very casual thingy.

the wedding dinner will be next yr...and i can imagine how much shopping my mum will do by then.


food was yummy..got my fav chocolate fondue.

more pictures....


oh this is my lovely grandmother who is appearing on my blog for e first time.

isnt she pretty:)

i'm madly in love with miss J too....

hmm..wonder when's my turn:)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh so smart and handsome!

Serena said...

Congrats to your sis!

It's always great to see someone getting married... Esp your love ones... =)

I'm not feeling down... But just CUI... I also dunno why... Will need a very very long break after my attachment... =)

Kenneth said...

gong xi gong xi to Russ elder sister!!! Zu ta men bai tou dao lao!!!!

hey, sunshine boy.. ur miss J referring to the miss J from ANTM ar?? :0

so fast thinking of getting married liao ar... this kind of things must think carefully and plan ur future first...

anyway hor, u have a very stylist and young looking mum there.

duncan said...

i also wan to be in love !!! u looking great as usual bro .. lol .. anyway ur mum look so cool in her dress ! =)

Rex said...

your sis look so pretty... cnat imagine when she bullying u look like... +.="

when your turn for sure should be very special as i feel that you alway have freaking ideas~ ;p

feel sleepy... bye!

Popthemusicdrug said...

all grown up! still rem the days when she was working in LV and we would hang ard at takashimaya after sch! (:

Anonymous said...

I was surprised when my friend showed me your blog.You look grown up now ben,big handsome boy already.No longer the kid that i used to know.

Anonymous said...

but u look very cute when you're young too.still remmember the days?

russ said...

ling>not handsome la.thanks anw:)

serena>yes its a nice fuzzy feeling.
maybe is time for a gd break?

duatau>no way.not mis j from antm.haha.anw i guess is more of finding someone that i wanna settle down with.my mum stylist and oung?she is gonna be so happy when she reads this:)

duncan>thanks bro

rex>i hope mine will be special too.u will def be invited.lol.

moooks>those were e days heh.times flies!

ash>hmm..hey ur comment was prettty unexpected.ha.thanks anw:)

Kenneth said...

haha.. his leg is rather nice okay? haha...

ya lah, though i cant say i hope my mum look like urs coz every mother is unique in their way but dun anyone here agree she is looking great as a mum? lol...

Anonymous said...

love all your cute pictures!

russ said...

dua tau>so are u a fan of him in antm?my mum is so gonna love u to bits.

distantpromise>haha.thanks:)

Kenneth said...

no lah, jus tt was really surprise when I first saw his leg in one of the episode. He can be very funny sometimes too... he owis make Tyra laugh during the part when dicussing who will be eliminated next.

Anonymous said...

pretty boy!yourmama is veri pretti!

Rex said...

hm... waiting for your invitation card~ haha! you will be invite to my wedding as well~ but hope it will happen~ hahaha XD

Anonymous said...

Yo Russ, really nice photoblog!! By the way love the SANTA MOSIAC of you, haha so sensual...

PATRICIA PESH said...

YO! ben yo! love is in the airrrrrr!

Anonymous said...

all the best to you and miss J!

do introduce this lucky miss to us eh!

Anonymous said...

you want love?
with girls?
i thought u gay?