Sunday, March 23, 2008

The biker

(a guy and gal were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle)

they are madly in love.

girl " slow down.i'm scared"

boy "no..this is fun"

girl "no its not.pls...its too scary"

boy "then tell me u love me"

girl "fine,i love u.slow down!"

boy "now give me a big hug"(girl hugs him)"

boy "can u take my helmet off and put it on?its bugging me."


In the paper the next day -

a motorcycle had crashed into a building becuse of brake failure.two people were on e motorcycle but only one survived.


the truth was that halfway down the road,the guy realized that his brakes broke.he didnt wanna let e gal kn,cus he knew that she would have been terrified.Instead,he had her say she loved him,felt her hug one last time,then had her wear his helmet so that she could live even though it meant he would die himself.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. This kinda stories is famous in Friendster's bulletins... ;)

Anonymous said...

It is usually the living who has to bear all the pain. So in a weird sense, who is the selfish one? I would choose to be the biker.

russ said...

yeah i read it from there?think so,not too sure also.but somehow i could relate to this story at this certain point of time...its something i think would do if i am in a similar situation.so it actually strike a sad chore inside me.yup.

russ said...

anonymous>true...it's not gonna be easy for e one living:(

Rex said...

read this for age, but no matter how many time i read still feel the touch from it... =)
exam coming next wed but not yet finish prepared argh... T.T

Anonymous said...

Hm.. how come there's only 1 helmet while there were 2 riders?

Z said...

this story is always touchy.
hmmm.. the question is sometimes would we think about it by the time we face the same situation. It's about human ego vs love. I think it's all about that.

Anonymous said...

hey...I am Jesse
how are u ?,I wanna tell u my phone number had change,and...I will call u later

russ said...

rex>gd luck for ur exams rex!

anonymous> yeah i questioned that too when i first read it.

z>i agree.i think its a touching story eh.

jesse>yup.

Rex said...

thanks man =p

cheers up ben, dont think too much =)

Anonymous said...

tts touching..but i do pity the tragedy..anyway you cheer up too..dun become emo like me..HAHA

'u still haven reply my friendster msg' LOL

Z said...

cheer up lah
:)
dont dwell in the sadness
:)
tomorrow is going to be better than today :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I just wanted to ask... where in HK can I find really nice Trucker Caps?