Thursday, December 25, 2008

My only wish (this year)

Last night I took a walk in the snow

Couples holding hands places to go

Seems like everyone but me is in
love

Santa can you hear me?

I signed my letter that I sealed with a kiss

I sent it off and just said this

I know exactly what I want this year

Santa can you hear me?

I want my baby

I want someone to love me

And someone to hold

Maybe, maybe

She'll be all my own in a big red bow

Santa can you hear me?

I have been so good this year

And all I want is one thing

Tell me my true love is here

She's all I want just for me

Underneath my Christmas tree

I'll be waiting here

Santa that's my only wish this year





This song is like damn old school.

its prob the christmas song that i listened to for so many years...

but the lyrics has never been more apt..

oh well,i wonder if being good this year really grants my wish.silly me.

have a BEARY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry christmas ben ben! :)

Love will find its way. Don think to much abt it ok!

Ps: i prefer the previous skin.

Hope to see u soon.
HUgs

Rex said...

Merry Christmas Ben! =D

Anonymous said...

Though abit late... But still... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

It's boxing day today... HAPPY BOXING DAY! Hope you received ur desired presents ya? =)

russ said...

lggy> thanks.yeah i guess love comes when u least expect it.

i change the background to black again...white was for e christmasy mood.ha

rex>merry christmas too.

serena>yeah,i had a blast,i always love christmas.i betcha u have alot of nice pressies too.

Anonymous said...

yeah.. think black suits you (or rather your blog) better too.. haha.. those clashy colours just dont go well with white... haha!

nice header again ya? hahaha... bet whoever did it for you mux have spent quite a fair bit of time getting it done up man~

华杰

Anonymous said...

hey.i'm just a passer by that happen to see ur blog.anyway i believe santa received ur letter and i believe he will give u what u wnat soon.be good and eventually true love will knock ur door(:best of luck.

russ said...

华杰>haha its done by my love:P

iris>hey thanks for dropping by.its a really sweeet comment and yeah..hopefully love will come knockin on my door:)

Popthemusicdrug said...

love this song. it never gets old!