Saturday, December 20, 2008

sneakers fetish + xtras

christmas is only less than a week away and i havent done much christmas shopping for my love ones yet!tsk!

oh well..i played santa for myself couple of weeks ago and bought myself some tshirts,hoodies,caps,sneakers...

i've been extremely busy with e musical this week,hence explains why i havent got time to do any shopping for my family.

i'll just pray hard that i can relax and bask in the christmas mood since e musical ends tml.yay!!!!

well...i've always love sneakers...and despite my mum's constant nagging...i bought some new babies to my shoe rack.

check my new 3 sneaks with a uber cheap price tag.


i've been shoppin quite abit at haji lane...

its not exactly a new hip shopping place,but it has some pretty kickass stuff sneaks and stuff.
cap and tshirt...


ok,these are only part of all my buys.i refuse to put everything up since i'll be wearing em soon and pictures of it will be in my blog anw.


i buy the most stupid stuff sometimes....


like this 'chocolate bar' from a random shop in haji lane.


guess what is it?

ok its a pencil case..


i'm such a fan of colours.

thus talking abt what makes me really happy.......

it has to be my canon ixy camera brand new look!

i took lotsa pictures with it..


ok la..i am hiao.

new camera or not..i am always taking pictures.

toodles. 4 more days to christmas!!!!yay!!!!!! lets spread some love this season:)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much is that sneakers u bought at the 2nd pic ? It look cool =)

j.t

Rex said...

I really really love the jacket you wore... adidas original... =D
and question... the camera with case or it original with blue color case?

Kenneth said...

wow
looking at ur blog will made ppl feel happy & 'colorful' de lor:)

and that chocolate bar thingy. its selling @ harris bkstore too. so.. lol



"...We're not so different you and me

'Cause we both share our share of obscenities,

And everybody's got some freaky tendencies,

Hidden or admitted, 'cause we all got needs..."

Anonymous said...

Haha... Lucky you admitted that you're hiao.... Haha... I also haven shop for christmas yet! And I dunno what to buy la!!!

Christmas coming! Which means that its getting nearer to my end of work... YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

hello, the shorts/berms that you have compliments you so well. hmm mind sharing where u usually shop for your bottoms? aahha thanks!

russ said...

j.t> its less than 100 cus i got like at less 40% @ haji lane..buts its the only pair though.

rex>thanks rex.nah...its a add on.

kenneth>i am glad u feel this way kenneth...yeah my lil sis was telling me abt the chocolate bar thingy too.

phonography!!!- one of my top 5 favs in circus man.

russ said...

serena>haha...yup:)woooo lets countdown to xmas and to ur last day of work.hmmm christmas shopping is fun,expecially when u find the perfect pressie that ur love ones will like to get.

anonymous>try blackjack,they are having a sale now.lotsa nice stuff.

Anonymous said...

i simply loves ur new buy ! so u ... so colorful !!! and the whenever i see these colorful printed hoodies or prints it just remind of my dx miu ! lol .. yeah .. we love our new camera indeed ! and of cuz yes ! christmas is coming but dun forget our hk too ! wheeeeeeeeeeee!

Rex said...

blackjack in sales? omg... can go hawk for the jacket i saw there XD
I got my own camera now! hahaha~ x'mas gift =D

Anonymous said...

Thanks ... btw where is Blackjack ?


j.t

russ said...

duncan>yes i am so looking forward to hk!wheeeeeee!

rex>yeah y3 on 60% @ blackjack ..go check it out.lotsa stuff.anw congrats to ur new xmas pressie!

anonymous> blackjack is at forum shopping center level 1.its the name of the shop.

Anonymous said...

Wah....shopping so much ah bro~~

Shouldn't u save up for ur HK trip? heaheahea

-Big GinsenG

Popthemusicdrug said...

love the neon shit.

totally us much ? (:

Rex said...

went there. the jacket I aim already gone. =(

Anonymous said...

Hi may i know do u bought most of ur sneaker at haji lane? What the shop called? blackjack?


pls pls tell me :)

Timmybaby

Anonymous said...

hey would like to know where to 'zhe-ng' your camera ? and how much is it ? THANX ! :D

russ said...

big ginseng>yeah i am saving up for hk!!cant wait for it!!!

ptmd>my exact sentiments!

rex>u have to grab it fast...blackjack stuff sells like hotcakes when its on sale.

timmybaby>nah blackjack is at forum..i cant rem the name of the shop,but theres not much shops in haji lane that sells sneakers anw,should be easy to find.

anonymous>actually it was a reader that did it for me and duncan...but she dont want her name to be enclose here...

Rex said...

=(
yea.. the adidas shoes also gone... gr...

Anonymous said...

okie thanks so it around haji lane area right?

Timmybaby