Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Russ Reveal Review

Thats me looking happy and radiant(above)

I'm prob like most typical guys,extremely lazy when it comes to taking gd care of our skin.

hence i was delighted when i was hooked up with Pink Parlour .

There were other beauty parlours that i was considering but i picked Pink Parlour after i was there to try out their different services.

I am usually skeptical abt going facials,only because i've got sensitive skin(be gentle with me) and i look horrible after facials,nasty outbreak and red patches.

but that wasn't the case at Pink Parlour.

I like it that they've got a wide range of facials and other services done by extremely professional therapists.

Coolness!

That's me looking very satisfied and scary .

I was happy with the facial,massage and i'll update u guys with more cool services that Pink Parlour offers.

To be fair to my readers,i wanna recommend stuff only after i've tried it and know its good.
Don't be a wuss and think going to such parlour are for sissys.

U don't live in the villages or centuries ago.

Guys should be metrosexual and man enuff to know that looking gd is not a gal's thing anymore.it's about having clean skin.

Most men are prob like me,lazy when it comes to daily regime for our skin..hence the importance of facial.

That's me with the very beautiful boss .
of cus,for all my readers that comes to this space to listen to my ranting and all...

thank u:)

and of cus u guys get to try out the facials at a special discount- simply quote friends of chocolatepistol.

Decleour Aroma Boost Facial is the one i tried.

Spa teen facial is for my younger readers that are 21 and below.
i'll update more entries of the different services that Pink provides,stay tuned for more discounts.

be tickled pink at Pink Parlour :D

5 comments:

kelvin——智 said...

wah......
enjoining ya^^handsome

russ said...

kelvin>its fun and enjoyable at pink parlour indeed:)

Han said...

tot they only serve 'ladies'?
so got for guys lar?
Interesting...so, $88 for facial.. any other hidden costs like products use etc....
and what is the cost for subsequent sessions?

how about massage? do they have male massage therapists...feel ticklish lah ...

i presume your facial/massage is a complimentary ..haha

Bernard G said...

thanks for sharing...will note!!!
anyway, i am so blur n new on blogspot...can join my page together?
thanks!!!

russ said...

Bernard G>hey u've got blog now too!thats cool!how are u?