Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sneakers fetish

I've blog numerous entries on sneakers.

hence i decide to blog a entry on all the sneaks which i either rave about before..or deserve a space here.

this is a list of all my fav kicks(at this moment)...some are old collection.

Balenciaga make the most awesome kicks.

i betcha u guys are surprise that i put this pair of gucci in my fav too...

yeah i've got this pair already but its all worn out...

i think its a classic and i'll def get it again if its still out in stores.

i love white sneaks.





Kanye West x Louis Vuitton .....its not a fresh collection but my heart still flutter everytime i see this pair.




Christian Louboutin punk ass sneaks

not forgettin puma x mcqueen :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes balenciaga makes the most awesome.. everything!

fufu said...

wow so many fabulous sneakers... i still heart puma and the gucci one!!

btw happy birthday :) how young are you? getting any pair of the sneakers as birthday present?

PB said...

Oh my, dope shoes over there uh!
Old are treasures though. heh ;D
btw, ur 27 feb post that pict, may I know what software/apps u used? Thx ~ Have a nice day benny! ;)