Monday, April 26, 2010

Are u sexy,cool or smart?


Smart or stupid?i think most mothers have 101 myths on things that make u stupid.i'll quote jus a couple that i've heard of,nah not from my mum.she thinks i'm a uber hot prodigy,teehee!mothers are always in denial.


'high fat diets make you stupid'...well it could possibly be true.i dunno.but i'm certain eating fast food everyday can lead to problems such as diabetes,heart failure and obesity.i know this is gonna sound rude...BUT looking like a butterball with pudgy limbs do make one look clumsy & stupid anyway.


'too much sun makes u blonde & stupid' u dont have to google this, this came from M.He is being a total asshole cus he hates the sun and nags at me to apply spf1000000000000000000 everytime.i know some of u are gonna insist there's some truth to it ONLY becuase i love the sun AND i am a dumb bloke. grr stupid.


I googled and saw this other one-' does weed make u stupid' so the answer to that question is Pot does kill some brain cells -- and it shoots short term memory if u take it often enough for a long period of time.


but the thing is..i do know of some ppl who has never touch weed their lives,have the best diet,applied spf 10000000000000 regligiously etc but still plain autistic stupid.so sometimes its not abt what u eat,drink,do...u're prob born with it period or blame it on maybelline.



'its stupid to fall in love' being in love does makes one retard or should i say behave like one.we do the silliest things when we are in love regardless of how old we are.we are not as rational as usual and we trust our heart more than what our mind would usually tell us.So the mind thinks he is always right,NAH!not true!


i sometimes wish i was still that lil kid that didnt know what love it,cus every knock and fall,bruises and cuts are never quite as painful as mending broken hearts.( i add a 's' behind the heart so it rhymes)



but hey...how often to u meet that someone that makes ur heart flutter?i'll like to think that love is something sacred,magical and very special.i would rather be a fool in love than never loved at all.i dont wanna grow old one day and wonder what my life would be...if the LOML was with me.


before i digress...are u sexy,cool or smart?Sexy..i never see myself sexy.Unless..like i always say-sexy means being good in sex.haha.ok i have to admit,i dont think i fit any of them- sexy,cool,smart.But it doesnt make me any less as a person or as a boyfriend.


i rem tweeting this' be with someone who knows what they have..when they have you'


hence i know my partner would be someone who would accept my flaws and love me nevertheless no matter how difficult the journey would be.LOVE is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.


U're sexy,cool and smart in ur partner's eyes.Yes u can be a fugly potbellied butteball and yet very sexy in ur lover's eyes,beauty lies in the eyes of e beholder.so fark anyone who tells u that u're not gd enuff.U catch my drift.


I'll close with this quote that i rem 'the most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love,and to let it come in'- morrie schwartz

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i like what you said. :)

Jeremy Whipple said...

What can I say? I think you said it yourself the other day: God isn't fair. You're living proof. It's plain to see that you're sexy, you're cool, and you're smart. Def not fair! On top of which, you're MODEST!!

russ said...

poshflo>thanks:)glad u like it.

jem>hey u're back sweetie!it must difficult without internet!

Jeremy Whipple said...

I actually enjoyed being away from the internet for a couple of days. But of course I missed you terribly! ;)

Interesting you knew about my little trip. Evidently _somebody_ told you about my message. I think I should feel flattered, even if I didn't get a direct reply. As usual. But I mustn't whine or pout!! No, you won't catch me complaining… oops.

russ said...

jem>awwww miss ya too!dont pout,gimme a smile yea:)