Thursday, May 10, 2007

e torpid duo


daryl insist that he is e better player*yawns*

waiting to trash him
dvd review of this show coming up...

check out the boots!

cheers bud!







what do u do when u are bored and feeling slothful?well,i was @ daryl's place..damn slack!

we ransack his old toys.oh well,we found his damn old school playstation!!so..we started playing with all e old games like xmen etc...hell its dope!

watched a friggin silly and hilarious dvd' Not another teen movie'which i will give a more detailed review in e later entry.

we bought quite a bit of tibits as usual and we usually do our own desserts

that day was brownie with ice cream...

this time round is e simple rootbear float

daryl managed to find two beautiful 'boot mugs'in his kitchen for our floats:)

basically,for e record..we were playing playstation,pigging out,watching silly programmes,taking loony pictures..and now updating our blog!

tsk

yes..damn slack and unproductive..but we had fun...all right..here are e pics!

its getting late..i better get crashing

gdnight homies!

5 comments:

Serena said...

Play Station?! OMG... I've not been playing that for a long time too!!! Would be great if I'm going to touch it again!!! Btw... Thanks for the compliment of my blog... Really felt so touched when I know u do visit my blog!!! But my blog is really nothing la... Lol... Take care~!!!

Popthemusicdrug said...

Invite me!

Dx ur blog looking so colourful

refreshing !!!!!

duncan said...

i wan to learn how to play too ! im bad at games ... lol

Anonymous said...

boys will be boys!

Alaric said...

i have a problem coordinating my eyes and and my fingers so i think i'll suck worse than you.

anw i've change my blog add. update pls. =)